After the foundation of the State of Israel Ephraim expanded his activity in the construction sector and developed many settlements and housing complexes across Israel for the Jewish Agency and the Ministry of Construction and Housing, e.g. Ta’anakhim, Afula, Hadera, Givat Olga and other immigrant neighborhoods that took in the waves of Jewish immigration (Aliya). With the accelerating demographic development and growth in the Central area of Israel, Rogovin continued and built thousands of housing units during the 1950’s, mainly in the Gush Dan and Sharon districts, while collaborating with other leading construction companies such as Israel Housing and Development Ltd. (Shikun & Pituah), Shikun Ovdim residential builder and Azorim.
This period molded the image of Ephraim Rogovin’s construction company and, in practice, laid the infrastructure from which the company continued to grow. Thanks to the company’s nature of activity, including its credibility, professionalism and unequivocal thoroughness, financial stability and resolution, the company gained a great professional reputation in the construction sector – a status that was most important during the 1980’s, when the real estate field in Israel significantly expanded.